Stetson Wind Farm :
Location: Lincoln, Maine, USA
Client: Evergreen Wind Power (First Wind)
Wind Generation Capacity: 83MW
Transmission Line Voltage: 115kV
Transmission Line Length: 61km
Structure Type: Single Pole Wishbone w/ Stand-Off Insulators
- Right-Of-Way clearing
- Material procurement
- Transmission Line construction
- Right-Of-Way restoration
- Compliance to Maine DEP
- 100% Offroad Construction
- Transmission Line Crossings
- Highway crossings at Highways 116, 169, 170 & 2
- 6 River Crossings
- Maine Environmental Laws dictate that machines working off-road must travel on swamp mats.
- Swamp Mats are 4 – 12”x12” Timbers, 20’ long, bolted together.
- 8,500 Swamp Mats were placed along the Right-Of-Way and had to be distributed to maximize the efficiency of the work crews.